Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day of fun!


You just have to love that smile! HI! Austin!

Neeley, Jake, Kayla and Cade

Clint and Grandma taking in the sun!

Pretty in pink!!

Grandma is watching Jake this weekend so she brought him over to play this morning.  We all decided to go to Arctic Circle for lunch so Nikki and Clint came too.  After that we decided it was a nice day to blow up the slide and let the kids play.  It was still a little cold outside so I went in to get Cade and Austin a coat.  When I came out with this adorable pink coat for Cade Mom laughed because she knew we had another red jacket.  But I just couldn't resist seeing those cute little curls in the pink.  When we came inside he refused to take it off and ran down stairs to play with the dolls!  If he stays here long enough we will have him converted to a girl for sure!  Nikki, don't you think he looks cute??  What else would you expect from a household of girls?

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

That is so funny. Our little gill is adorable. Thanks for the fun day. Cade past out cold at 5:30 and is in bed for the night.

Karen said...

Hey, that cute little pink coat looks very familier. I am so glad you are getting good use out of it. I have to say when the picture first popped up I thought it was a little girl. Ha Ha! I can tell now that he is one handsome little man. Looks like the slide was another hit for the day. Don't ya just love the sun!?