Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life according to Neeley!


"Hey Mom, after you get married you go home and pack your suit case and go on your honeydune.  That's funny, that's the same word as the honeydune melon we are eating for dinner!"


"Ham and bacon aren't pigs they just come from pigs. Oh, it really is the pig.  What do you mean?  We eat pigs?  You mean those animals we saw at the fair we eat?  NO?!  That's not right.  The meat just comes from them it really isn't them.  Is it??  We eat other animals too?  What about chicken?  We don't eat chickens.  We DO???  How come it tastes so good?  You are teasing Mom, aren't you???"

"I want to be tinker bell last when I grow up because I want to be able to fly forever."

"Swimming suits are made because there are pools in life.  There are swimming pools in life because we can get wet!"

After being stung by a bee: "Why do there have to be bee's in life?  Why do they have to hurt us?"

Several days after making a prayer rock in Primary: "Mom, how long do I have to sleep on this rock?  Can I take this rock out from under my pillow?  It really isn't that comfortable!"





4 comments:

Jennie said...

I love it. Those are SO cute. She will be so glad you have written all of this stuff down.

Ashby Family said...

I love that you wrote all that down. I really should write down more of my little girls sayins. They come up with the best stuff sometimes!

Carl and Starla said...

What a funny girl! I love how kids think! Thanks for the laugh.

Sarah said...

Yeah, honeydune melons are my favorite as well. Also had a good honeydune just following the wedding.

So funny!