Suzanne, Mom, Hannah, JoAnn, me and Kimberly Charlotte and her daughter Kimberly
JoAnn and her daughter Hannah
Me, Suzy and Mom
We had a wonderful evening getting together as girls to watch the women's broadcast. It was nice to be inspired and to have time together as sisters. We ate pizza and other treats, laughed, and visited. I love my sisters (and mom too). It is really nice to know that I always have them as friends no matter what else happens.
My favorite talk was by Uchdorf who talked about how many of us mothers feel inadequate when we really shouldn't.

4 comments:
It's good to have sisters around. You'll have to fill me in on all the talks and give me the condensed version of the inspiration. I just couldn't commit to it tonight. :)
Jen - how fun. I'm glad you were able to get together. I think that is one of the best ways to watch the broadcast - in comfy clothes with a plethora of chocolate and yummy food.
I loved the broadcast--felt like a call to action, didn't it? We've all got problems, but we can all do more, and in serving others we find joy. Loved it.
By the way, I forgot to share a favorite quote with you on your "stressed-out-mom-post." This one's by Erma Bombeck: (paraphrase)
"When my kids get wild and out of control, I use a playpen. When they settle down, I climb out!"
That is such a good idea! I was sad I totally forgot about women's confrence until I called my mom and she asked me if I went.
Post a Comment