What a journey we've begun!
Congratulations you guys! We hope everything continues to go well.
Yeeaaahhhh!!!! Woohoo!!! I am so stinkin' excited--when are you due, how are you feeling, I want all the details. Call when you can! That is awesome news!!!
So glad another little Dopp is on the way. We love her (him!?!) already!
Yeah that is just what we need. A friend for our baby!!!
What the....?! Hooray for your family!!! How far along? What's the due date? Names? I'm so excited!
Hooray! Congrats!
Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations you guys! We hope everything continues to go well.
Yeeaaahhhh!!!! Woohoo!!! I am so stinkin' excited--when are you due, how are you feeling, I want all the details. Call when you can! That is awesome news!!!
So glad another little Dopp is on the way. We love her (him!?!) already!
Yeah that is just what we need. A friend for our baby!!!
What the....?! Hooray for your family!!! How far along? What's the due date? Names? I'm so excited!
Hooray! Congrats!
Congrats!
Post a Comment