Lilah, Lilo, Lilah Cougar, Little, little, little, and Chuckie. You have been called many things in your life. But today, I would like to call you something else......Good Girl! I know it has been rumored lately that you have been as horrible as the horror show star "Chuckie", in fact this name has been uttered many a times in our home lately. But this past week, I have seen a change. Maybe it is the new big girl bed you just got, or maybe the extra attention we have been giving you, having your second birthday or maybe the responsibility of going in the big girl potty you are using. Whatever it is, we like it.
It was so fun to watch you soak up all of the attention at your 2nd birthday! You loved the presents, especially the numerous candy canes you got. It's a good thing you got a lot of them because that is all you asked for! You thought your carousel cake was "mmmm nummy" and having both grandparents over for dinner, along with your best buds Cade and Austin with their parents was a blast.
Three days after your second birthday we decided it was time to go to the bathroom on the big girl potty. We are now on day 5 of potty training and I am pleasantly surprised. You have had many an accident but you are trying and doing pretty well. Already you have earned painting your nails, painting your little toy train and going sledding as rewards on your little potty chart. But your favorite reward is yet to come, lunch at "Donalds".
Each time you have a success we do the potty dance and you get one Smarty. You especially loved this the other day when Neeley and Kayla had a whole pack of kids over to play and they all joined in on the potty dance with us!!
Thank you little Lilah for wanting to be so good and trying hard to not be such a menace. We ALL appreciate it and love your spirited little personality! We love how you want to be in the middle of it all, how you tug at our pant legs saying, "I wuv you", and we also love the numerous pictures of your crazy hair. Next on the agenda.... leaving your pony tail in!!
I TAKE IT ALL BACK. WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS POST YOU WERE UP PEEING ON AUNT NIKKI'S COUCH AND THEN CAME DOWN AND POOPED YOUR PANTS!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:
Good luck! I hope she trains quickly. Non of my kids did, but maybe you'll have better luck. :) Happy birthday Lilah
What a cute two year-old. Just look at those big dark eyes--don't they absolutely melt your heart? She's so pretty.
I hate potty training.
I just wanted to say that.
and Happy birthday!
Post a Comment