Friday, March 12, 2010

Trucker Lady!


About 2:30 today we realized that Jeremy's license expired on Monday.  I shoved him in the car to run and get it.  Then I called the DMV to find out exactly where it was only to find out that they aren't open on Fridays!  We tried to fudge it past the truck rental place, but of course they noticed.  So guess who was next in line to drive?  Me!  Our entire marriage Jer has always teased me about my driving.  And well, I guess I have been know to hit a curb or two or ten or more!  I got in that big old moving truck and laughed the whole way home.  I was pretty scared so I figured if I just kept laughing it would be better.  By the time I got home I was thinking that maybe I could strap the kids in a Semi and become a trucker for some extra dough!  So, if you see a big 24 foot "Budget" truck driving around this weekend, stay off the curb.  Better yet, stay off the sidewalks too!  Again I say, where did those Jr. Mints go???

2 comments:

TulsaT said...

Do you move just for fun?

Sarah said...

Oh, the moving truck. I'd be too scared to drive one of those bad boys. good for you!