Today we got some family pictures taken. I know it seems like that is all we have done lately is take pictures. Life just seems to be passing so quickly I want to remember every moment. These snippets of time seem to give me the illusion that I can stay in this moment forever!
Our photographer is my very talented 12 year old niece. I don't know what I am more tickled about: these adorable family pictures or my nieces success as a photographer! If you ask me, she really has talent! All this for just $7, what more could we ask for???? She was so professional and came prepared with everything including cute little things to make our girls smile their best! Way to go Lex and Big Sissy Photography!! She is available for bookings if anyone is interested!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Tickled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love candid shots. Your niece is amazing, so are the pics.
You look great BTW! I'm totally jealous!
I am glad everyone loves them as much as I do!!!! I had so much fun taking pictures of all your girls Jen! Kate was adorable.
~Lexie
They turned out supper cute. Way to go lex
How fun! I hope your niece keeps up her photography!
Post a Comment