Since we had no place to go for spring break and Jer was out of town on business, the girls and I decided to make a fun week at home. We started out by taking a trip to the Hill Aerospace museum. The girls had fun learning about the differences between helicopters and airplanes and seeing all of the huge machines. The next day we took a trip to the pool followed by a day at Chuck - E - Cheese, a day at Grandma and Grandpa Greyhairs, and finally when Jer got back a lunch date at In N Out burger with him. What a fun way to spend a week at home!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Spring Break at Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so love their matching coats! Your girlies are always dressed so darling. We want to have another play date but we're doing some small construction at our house right now. Maybe when the weather's good we can meet at the park? I miss chatting with you Jenny and Aimee is still mad she didn't get to play with Kayla last week. Call me when ya can... :)
Post a Comment