Saturday, June 4, 2011

Toola









I can't believe our little Toola is graduating from Pre-school. She has always been so mature but now that she is headed for school, I am not sure I want to accept it. Kayla is our little fashion diva. She loves putting her outfits together and coming up with what style to put in her hair. If you ever want to hear a real hardy giggle, just say something funny around Kayla. Her infectious smile and laugh will bring joy to any heart. Kayla loves to play with her sisters' Neeley and Lilah and will look after Kate very well. She also loves to play with her friends Emeree and Gage as well as her cousin and friend, Cade. Our easy going, free spirit is happy most of the time unless you let her get tired. And then......it's get back and take cover!


Congratulations Kayla on a successful year with Miss Vickie. You know your numbers, letters, sounds and a whole lot more. Now its on to the big K!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is so, so pretty! Lovin' that fashion scarf as well!