It was no secret. I needed a break. So when Jer had some business in Vegas, he knew it was in his best interest to arrange for me to go along. So off to Grandma and Grandpa the kids all went and we were on our way.
The drive alone was pure heaven. Having each others undivided attention for 6 hours to talk and relax was enough to put me in relaxation mode. The rest of the week was spent sipping diet coke by the pool, eating at the Wynn buffet, walking around the sites and taking in a few movies. Now that we're back home, the kids are soo much cuter and I feel like I can face each new day.
Thanks to both my parents and Jeremy's for taking the girls and spoiling them so they felt like they had their own mini vacation. Lagoon, playing with cousins, McDonald's, The Treehouse Museum, Ice Cream they sure were spoiled!
Thanks to my neice Lexi for capturing these fun family moments. You can visit her Photography blog here:
Big Sissy Photography

2 comments:
So Jealous!
You always dress those girls SO cute! Love the pink and gray--you're family is beautiful.
Glad you got to reminisce in Vegas--I still love my memories of all the times we had play dates with the kids there!
Post a Comment