Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Promise!







Loretta, Ken, Ryan, Jennie
Michelle, Dad, Mom, Circe
Britton, Tyler, Jeff, Chase, Richelle, Landon
JoAnn, Hannah, Shauna, Cassidy
Mitchelle, Karl, Nichole, Triston
Mom, Dad, Suzanne, Ken
Lilah, Izzy, Kypton, Jackson, Jake, Freestone, Austin, Collin

I am so thankful for the covenants and promises Neeley made as she was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She has such a strong testimony and was so excited to be baptized. I can't believe how much she has matured lately. I couldn't ask for a better example to have as our oldest child.

Neeley was lucky enough to have her special day all to herself. The program went as follows:
December 3, 2011
Opening prayer: Gloria Neeley (aka: Grandma Greyhair)
Song, Love is Spoken Here: Jeremy, Jenny, Neeley, Kayla, Lilah, Kate
Talk on Baptism: Marlene Dopp (aka: Grandma Dopp)
Baptism: Performed by Jeremy Dopp (aka: Daddy)
Witnesses: David Neeley (aka: Grandpa Greyhair) and Bruce Dopp (aka: Grandpa Dopp)
Talk on Holy Ghost: Jenny Dopp (aka: Mommy)
Confirmation: Jeremy
Closing Prayer: Nikki Taylor (aka: Aunt Nikki)

I can't think of a more special day. It was so nice to be supported by all of our families! A day, I am sure, Neeley will remember forever!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, wow, wow. Looks like she had an entire chapel full of people there to support her. Isn't it so surreal to be the mom that's having their child baptized?! What an incredible day for her.