As a mom it is sometimes hard to find a day that just seems to go perfect. I guess every day can be perfect but today just seemed to be all good. It started at about 6:45 a.m. Neeley and Kayla were dead asleep by 5:15 p.m. last night and slept til 6:45 a.m. Lilah fed last at ten last night and slept until the other girls got up. So we started out with baths, breakfast and then we headed out the door to step aerobics at the church. We were even on time! After an excellent work out and some good play time for the girls we headed back home for a shower and to feed the baby again. I sat out in the garage and watched the girls scooter around the driveway while I fed Lilah. Then we walked/scooted down the street to my visiting teaching appointments. After that it was lunch time and naps for the girls. I started making dinner to take to Nikki's and fed Lilah again. When the girls woke up they drew pictures at the kitchen table and Lilah sat nearby so we could all visit while I cooked. When dinner was done (corn pudding, chicken enchiladas, fruit salad and chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars) I ran a pan of dessert down to a friend who's having a birthday and then came back to dish up dinner. The girls wanted to eat outside so we all went out for a picnic. After our picnic we decided to forgo a lesson and play soccer for family home evening. Then Jer and I sat and watched the girls perform various songs and tumbling tricks for us! Then we finished up the FHE with a family prayer. Now here I sit blogging (my favorite past time) while the girls watch a movie. Dishes done, teeth brushed, house straight, baby in bed. What a perfect ending for a perfect day!
Monday, April 28, 2008
A Perfect Day!
Some fun, some outdoors, some exercise, some service, some visiting, some spiritual, some housework, some cooking, lots of love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dang girl! I'm glad you documented that one! You had one of those elusive days that I only dream about! I think you've got it all put together---you could probably handle ten kids just as flawlessly. Next you're going to tell us that Lilah is potty trained at four months old! You're amazing.
Perfect... and busy. Dinner group alone is lots of work. I love days when things seem to just click. I wish you many more "perfect days".
Post a Comment