The Shoes are....Pink!
The Bags are....Pink!
The Dishsoap is...PInk!
The Movies are.....PINk!
The Shampoo is.......PINK!
The Decorations are......PINKK!
The Rugs are..........PINKKK!
The Photo Albums are....PINKKKK!
The Cloths are..............PINKKK!!
The Toys are......PINK!!!!!!!
And even the Milk is........................you guessed it PINK!!!!!!!!!
In a household full of pink, I can imagine it is hard for a man to survive! You've heard the saying the straw that broke the camel's back. Well today we had the bit of glitter that broke the dad's temper! The girls were busy getting all glammed up with their curly hair and make up. They love their new make up and want to put it on every time they see me put on mine. In their make up kits are several tubes of glitter that seem to get spilled all over the bathroom. Jeremy has mentioned before that he doesn't like finding glitter on him every day. Well today was the last bit of glitter he could stand. He grabbed his towel, a bar of soap and his manly shaver and headed down to the bathroom in the basement for a shower. As he stomped off he said, "At least I'll have one spot in the house that is all mine!" To that I replied, "Well I am not going to clean another shower!" Jeremy replied, "I'll just shut the door and clean it when I get around to it!"
We searched the entire house over just to find some blue for you Dad! This one's for you!

8 comments:
So funny..... Even though he may be irritated, we know he loves his girls. Don't worry Jer, one day Duke will arrive and you can commiserate together about all of your woes. Until then... be strong and become one with the pink!
Cute blog Jen. Although I simplify with Jer. All I ever see is Blue, Blue and Blue. Maybe we should get together and figure our how I can get a girl and you can get a boy.
Hee! Hee! Hee! That is so funny but sweet. Shelby is here with me and he says he totally understands his Uncle Jeremy! He to gets very sick of PINK! His exact words are..."PINK sucks!!!!!" You know that Jeremy and Shelby wouldn't change any of these girls in for the world. They will just have to live with us. We love you!
Ok so this is soooo funny to me because my dad had 4 girls (no boys) and now he has 7 grand-daughters (no grand sons). Ever since I can remember, he has said that his house is 'no man's land'. Growing up we all knew that the t.v. in his room was HIS t.v. and that we were not to even touch it. Looking back, that was the ONLY thing I think he had any sort of claim on, so I don't blame him for being so persistent on that it was HIS. I also remember when all 4 of us were teenagers there were times that he would come home to all of us crying and suspecting that it was "that time of the month" he would hibernate in his room alone for most of the night. ;) Fun memories. My dad loves all the girls, though. He always tells his buddies who tease him about it, "How many phone calls do you get on your b-day every year? Yeah, that's what I thougth I get 4 phone calls from all my daughters telling me they love me before Noon on my b-day" This usually just shuts his buddies up. Sorry for how long this is, but it totally brought bake memories. Thanks for sharing.
Glitter is the bane of Scott's existence. I tell him to appreciate it now, because it will be a sad day indeed when the glitter is replaced by real makeup. Things that sparkle and shine don't last forever.
We love pink at our house and the boys just have to put up with it!
I love it------the curly hair and make-up across the forehead is so precious. Those girls are going to be knock-outs when they're older, and then Jeremy will really have something to worry about!
Oh Jen, it made me cry because it was so cute with the pictures and all. Your girls are precious! I can sympathize with Jer though, if I have to hear one more fart or burp, pass out whenever I walk in a bedroom (stinky socks), or hear on more fishing story I think I'll pull my hair out. I'd like just a little more glitter, PLEASE! It was a great way to apologize. I bet Jer just melted! Appreciate the glitter Jer it goes away MUCH too quickly and then you get the sassy mouths and I know it all looks although at times they can be fun too. Love ya!
Post a Comment