The girls were outside playing with their Barbies. They have a little swimming pool that I let them fill with water. A BARBIE sized swimming pool! Well before I knew it they were all swimming in this miniature sized pool! I don't know how they managed it, but they all got soaking wet! Then of course they were freezing cold so we all came in took off their cloths and dressed them in princess dresses while their cloths dried!
Nikki and I started going to some exercise classes over at our stake center. The kids play in one half of the gym and we exercise on the other! All of the kids have scooters and my girls didn't. They kept trying to steal the other kids scooters and felt left out. Neeley has a scooter but Kayla doesn't. So while Jer and I were out on a date last night we bought Kayla a scooter. They had to try them out this morning so we took them for a spin around the kitchen!

3 comments:
I wish it would warm up so we could all really go swimming. Apparently so do the girls. What sweet rides those scooters are. Watch out or they'll be cruisin the boulevard. Hee hee! To much fun! I remember how much fun it was to get my first pair of wheels. Cute girls! Love ya!
I'm not surprised your kids could get so wet in a Barbie pool.. My kids can - and do - drench themselves and me with one sacrament cup.
Apparently the Easter bunny brought the wrong toy for your kids. It was a swimming pool they wanted, not a jumpy toy! Where's the fun if you're not wet?! At least they're happy making do with what they've got!
Post a Comment