I took Neeley on a date last week to go see the movie Kit Kittredge. On our way there I was trying to tell her a little about the movie so she would understand it more. I explained to her about "Stars" and how Kit was going to be the star in the movie. Immediately she started pointing out other "stars" she knows including Hannah Montana, her favorite of all!
Tonight she and Kayla were watching a Hannah Montana DVD for their show before bed. When I went to check on them she told me, "Guess what Mom, Hannah Montana is playing in Lost Angelest tomorrow. Are we going to be at the cabin?" I said, "Yes". She then said, "Well, another night when we are not going to be at the cabin we need to watch this movie and then we can go to the concert the next night in Lost Angelest!"
Oh, how I wish it could work that way! But for now we'll just have to keep rock'n out to her music on our blog. Neeley and Kayla gave an awesome rendition of "Half the Story" just tonight. Costumes, stage, backpacks, tutus and all!

5 comments:
Aren't 4 year olds fun? Alexis doesn't really know anything about HM yet but she loves to pretend to be a "super star!" Love the picture of Neeley. See you on Monday! : )
I didn't know Neeley liked Hannah Montana, Jocelyn loves her too. Mommy dates are the best, keep it up. Memories to last forever. Talk to you soon.
I have heard Kayla's singing of Hannah Montana. I love it. They are so cute.
My girls haven't discovered Hannah Montana yet--( I think their mother is trying to keep them in the baby world where they'll never grow up)!
Do let us know when you head to "Las Angelest" for the concert! We'll have to come along!
Loved the pictures of Lilah eating broccoli--isn't it great when they can feed themselves?
Hey guys, we miss you all so much! Sorry this summer has been a bit of a bummer for hangin' out, we have been crazy busy getting the house ready to sell. Hopefully everything has been great with you. I hope we can get together soon 'cause we won't be able to endure the absence from you much longer! Take care.
Post a Comment