What a journey we've begun!
No way!! I'm so envious!! I'm ready for Adam to stand up and walk and stop being my little 'vacuum' down on the ground!
yeah!! that is so exciting. I love when they start walking because it actually slows them down for a few days or weeks. Plus they have already been pulling themselves up for so long that they are into EVERYTHING anyways so why not walk? Congrats!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
No way!! I'm so envious!! I'm ready for Adam to stand up and walk and stop being my little 'vacuum' down on the ground!
yeah!! that is so exciting. I love when they start walking because it actually slows them down for a few days or weeks. Plus they have already been pulling themselves up for so long that they are into EVERYTHING anyways so why not walk? Congrats!
Post a Comment