Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tucking Neeley in.


Tonight as I was tucking Neeley in we were having a real heart to heart talk about life.  She wanted to know how I found Daddy so I told her all about how we met.  But she just kept asking, "But how did you FIND Daddy?"  Tough concept for a 5 year old!  So I started talking about how she might meet her handsome prince and that led us to imagining what her life might be like when she gets married.  Here are a few of her unprompted answers.

Neeley's husband will have light brown hair (brushed back but NOT in a pony tail), green eyes and be the same height as Neeley with light skin.  He will drive a yellow truck and be a football player when he grows up.
Neeley will be Gabriella from High School Musical, a school teacher and a mom when she grows up.  She will drive an SUV that is the same color as the lid of a soup can.  She will shop at the mall to buy shirts for her husband for Christmas.  She will meet her husband at a football game or maybe a bowling alley (not sure I like this guy??).

Together they will have 5 kids, 3 girls and 2 boys named Courtney, Katelynn, Grace, Tim and Jerald.  They will live in West Point.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, he sounds like a real catch! I've always been fond of soup-can-lid-colored cars myself! So funny!