Although it was not their first flights, it was the first that Neeley and Kayla could recall. For weeks before our trip we would go through step by step what we were going to do. First a car, then shuttle bus, plane, bus and then finally our cruise ship! We couldn't wait for our adventure to begin (Or maybe we could have waited a few hours later! That 4 a.m. alarm sure came early!) I thought the girls would be a little more nervous then they ended up being. I guess the anticipation of pop and peanuts along with their little set of plastic wings overshadowed the fact that we were taking off. They loved to look out the window, use the cute little trays and even had a little nap.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Earning their Wings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet that was so exiding(sp) for your girls! I hope you guy's had fun!
Post a Comment