I believe God gives us talents to set us up for success in what's to come in our lives. Someone very special to me has a wonderful set of talents. They are kind and gentle, great at decorating, the best shopper you have ever seen, has an eye for fashion, loves to hang out with their mom, good at talking, loves chick flicks, is a great singer and is tenderhearted. It is no wonder that someone with this special set of skills would be blessed with a gaggle of girls around them. After all, their talents just match those of a caregiver of girls. I guess that is why Jeremy is being blessed with yet another girl to shop with!
Yes, that's right, it's a girl! I guess when you make such cute girls, why would you want anything else?
Sorry Hun! I guess you have always said that blue is not your favorite color to cheer for! Just think, now you have lots of cheerleaders for your favorite team!

6 comments:
Congratulations! You're right-- you two make some of the cutest girls around! I think Heavenly Father has to be really picky about who He sends little girls to, because they have to grow up and be strong and valiant mothers, which is so very important. You are such wonderful parents that I am sure He thinks you are up to the challenge of four in a row. Ü So happy for you guys. She will be a sweetheart I am sure. Did everything else in the ultrasound look good? How are you feeling? Can't wait to see ya!
How exciting you guys! Izzy is going to LOVE having another cuz to add to the mix. I can already see her taking charge with Lilah and now baby girl Dopp. In your next post, you'll have to tell us about all your fun girl names. We hope the pregnancy continues to go well and that the baby is healthy and happy. We love you.
Four girls is perfection! Congrats! I'm so excited to see the "fourth and final" baby girl. Now you'll just have to adopt your two boys and you'll have just the right ratio, just like us! :)
I can't think of a better set of parents to send a little girl to. No baby will be more loved and adored. Congratulations on another super beautiful daughter!
Congrats you guys!!! Sorry Jer but I know deep down inside you just love that perfect tone of pink.
Congrats! You do make some of the cutest girls out there and Jeremy is such a great Dad for them why mess with they system? ; ) GO PINK!
Post a Comment