Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love to eat!


Yes, that is me Lilah, and I love to eat!  I will eat and eat till my mommy thinks I will pop!  I will hunt for scraps on the floor, forage for leftovers under the fridge, munch on those lovely dirt clods on the freshly aerated grass, suck on bark, shove in handfuls of sand, lick the soap off my hands before my mom can get them rinsed, devour crayons, chew on toilet paper (preferably used), gnaw on the ends of tables - YOU NAME IT - I EAT IT!  Except that is my medicine!  NOPE not me.  I am not eating that stuff.  I mean, come on, grape flavored, cherry flavored, full of sugar!  I am not touching the stuff!  Just what do you think you are trying to feed me Mom?  Isn't this some sort of abuse?  Medicine!?!  Really, come on, who could stomach that stuff?  How could that make this face feel better?

3 comments:

Ashby Family said...

oh poor baby! I'm with you on the medicine give me a table or some sand!! ; ) Hope she feels better soon.

Taylor Family said...

I know I can't figure out why they hate it so bad. The tylenol tast good.

Sarah said...

Mmmm....dirt clods. My kids aren't very fond of medicine either. Even when I tell them it's as good as candy. Sort of.