Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love to see the temple!

Me, Lilah, Neeley, Kayla, Grandma Dopp, Cade, Nikki and Austin

Just me and the girls

While I was in high school the Bountiful LDS temple was built.  I got to tour the temple before it was dedicated.  I was so impressed by it and found it so beautiful that I decided that is where I wanted to be married.  Jeremy and I were married in the Bountiful, UT temple back in 1998.

Today I had the opportunity to take my girls in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah.  It was so fun to tell them about all of the beautiful rooms in the temple and what precious things we learn and promise there.   We showed them all of the crystal chandeliers, the beautiful flowers, the paintings, the eternity mirrors and more.  When we were all done we asked what they liked the best and they said it was the dressing room with all of the lockers.At least it wasn't the cookies!  Gotta love kids! 
Nikki and her boys

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

We just got back from our trip to Utah and I took the girls to the open house too. Ariana stayed right by as we walked through and at the end walked out saying "it is just SO beautiful!" Alexis really liked the cookie : )