One of my favorite things to do is style my girls hair. They will go through stages from letting me create masterpieces to wanting just a barett. We have been in a slump lately so I let them look at a hair blog and pick whatever style they wanted. This is what they came up with and I have to say it was really fun! In another life I am going to be a hair stylist.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
All Heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, thats great! Savannah is lucky to have her hair brushed some days.
Ya I think must of us with girls go through those phazes. (especially since they have their own opinions on this matter too!) We love doing hearts in hair. Yours are so cute with the ribons and clips. Love it!
Aaahh, love the hearts. Never done that one. We'll have to give that one a go. Nice job!
Post a Comment