Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just the girls!



I got the girls dressed and ready for the day and realized how cute they all looked together with their matching outfits.  So off to Target we went for pictures.  I have decided this is the way to go.  Spur of the moment, not too much planning made it way less stress to go get pictures taken!  Little Lilah thought she was just as big as the rest and wanted to do everything they did. It is so nice when they cooperate! 

4 comments:

TulsaT said...

that is definatley the way to go, casual and spur of the moment. They are wonderful pics. I love the girls in the circle, holding hands.

Jennie said...

Cute pics Jen! How fun to have pics of just the three of them before Kate arrives. Keep us posted!

Sarah said...

Wow---that was spur of the moment? Impressive. Love the holding hands picture, and I can't believe Lilah cooperated so well. I wish Adam would do that.

Ashby Family said...

Those shirts are sooo stinkin cute! And your girls are gorgeous. I love all the individual pictures with the flower. Ok I just love them all like normal... Can't believe that was spur of the moment. Perfect!