Monday, September 14, 2009

Tooth Fairy Time!


I have a loose tooth, 
A wiggly, jiggly loose tooth,
I have a loose tooth a hanging by a thread!
Someone stole my loose tooth,
My wiggly, jiggly loose tooth,
Now I have a quarter and a hole in my head!


My "baby" lost her tooth today!  She came running in while Jeremy was reading their bedtime story to show me her tooth.  She said she had something in her mouth and pulled it out to see what it was.  Then she felt the empty spot in her mouth and knew she had lost her tooth.  She was so proud and excited, as were we!  First kindergarten now this, how grown up she is getting, and fast!


We put her tooth in a small baggie so the tooth fairy could find it easier!


Then Neeley put it in her special tooth fairy pocket on her pillow!


Kayla had to check out Neeley's new smile!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my. No tooth fairy pillow here--you're way too awesome of a mother. Neeley looks so cute with her little space!

Isn't it crazy when they start losing teeth and going to school and being so big? I can hardly stand it.

Alisa writes notes to the tooth fairy ALL the time. I can't tell you how many conversations (in writing) have been had between those two! My brother knocked out her seventh tooth over the weekend, and she couldn't find it. She wrote a nice note asking for money anyway, and the fairy obliged.
She's a pretty awesome lady if you ask me!