It is always a fun time to get ready to come home from the hospital. Kate looked so little in her car seat. Jeremy made sure she was comfortable when he put her in the car.
Since the H1N1 flu scare the girls weren't able to visit us in the hospital. I couldn't wait to get home to see what they thought of her. Neeley kept telling Jer that she had been waiting forever to meet her.
The tears welled up in my eyes as we were greeted by this cute sign when we pulled into the driveway. All of the girls took part in making it, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Gray Hair for the help!!
The second we opened the door, Lilah saw the car seat and started exclaiming, "baby, baby, baby!!!" over and over again. Then Neeley and Kayla ran over to get in on the action.
We put the car seat on the floor and they just sat in awe admiring her for some time. Soon they all ran to wash their hands so they could have a turn to hold Kate.
Neeley could have sat there all day and held her, Kayla was done in a few seconds and Lilah took a death grip on her when we tried to take her away. It was so fun to see their excitement for their new little sister. I can just imagine their friendships they will build over the years! I hope they are much like the friendships I have with my sisters!

1 comment:
Oh Jen she is soo perfect and beautiful! I can't believe your OR experience and having her flip on her own. Aren't you so glad the doc checked! I would have been ticked had they cut and then found out. Its so sweet seeing your grils just ooh and awe over Kate. Congratulations on another precious little girl.
Post a Comment