So glad to say that Kate is fine. We had her hips checked out at Primary Childrens' Hospital and found that they are perfect little hips. I always knew she was a hip chic.
I was really impressed with the hospital. We were in and out of there in about 15 minutes with diagnosis in hand. No waiting for results like you usually have to do. Even though we had a great experience there, that is the most time I ever want to spend in that hospital and I really feel for anyone who has to spend any more.

3 comments:
I'm sure that is a relief to hear that all is well with Kate. We feel so blessed to have PCMC so close to home. What a blessing it has been to so many members of our family. I don't know though.... we spend quite a bit of time there and Jackson is actually to the point of liking it. He knows the routine and loves to go to the cafeteria for his special treat after each appt. I guess it is perspective and attitude - of which you have a good dose of both. Hang in there with Kate. This too shall pass (all the crying). Maybe it is Heavenly Father's way of helping you to enjoy her a bit more since she will most likely be your last. Her needs are forcing you to slow down and hold and love her. It doesn't make it fun or easy for you... but maybe a thought to hold on to when it is a really tough day. We feel for you. We KNOW what it is like to have a fussy baby. Our fussy baby is still fussy and he is 9. :)
Love you guys!
I am glad to hear all is well with your little Kate. In this picture, she looks so tiny in Jeremy's hands. It's lovely.
I agree with above. If she were quiet and complacent, she wouldn't get half the attention. She's just making sure to have her mom time like the other girls.
What a relief! One more hurdle down! Give her some loves for me!
Post a Comment