Friday, November 6, 2009

In His Memory


I couldn't let today pass without remembering my nephew, Michael who passed on in a tragic accident just two years ago today. During this month of Thanksgiving, I am particularly thankful for the blessings of temples and the promise we have of being together forever. Hold your loved ones a little tighter today and don't forget to show and tell them how much you love them. Life is too precious to let even one day go by without this.

We love you Mikey and will forever hold a special little place in our hearts for you! Our prayers are with you today, Charlotte and Jay. We pray for you many fond memories and an even greater testimony of families being together forever if we remain faithful!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I can't believe that was two years ago. We will keep your family in our prayers this month. It must be so hard for your family.

Circe said...

I can't believe it's been two years. I'll remember Michael today and hug my children tighter in his honor. I will be thankful for each day, no matter what each moment brings. I'm so glad I got to play with your girls yesterday. They were 100% delightful.