Lately I have been feeling like I have only been able to do everything half-way. My house is half-way cleaned, the kids half-way cared for, the laundry half-way done (or not at all until Jer stepped in!), dinner half made, thank you cards half sent (sorry if you didn't get yours), scriptures half read, exercise half done, husband half loved, and the list goes on and on.
I guess you get what you ask for. I have always said that if I could just be half the mom that mine was......

4 comments:
I laughed at your last sentence. Funny! Don't worry...half is good enough when you have Jer to do the other half!
I know the feeling. I am finally feeling better and I think I may accomplish something this week.
I think I know you well enough to say that a "half-way" point for you is actually near perfection for the rest of us. So, don't feel too bad....we're all just "one-quarter" performers here compared to you!!
(by the way, that last line was funny)!
Hang in there Jen, you're way more wonderful than you think! Love ya! (Oh and it was really fun having the girls over the other day; we can do it more often to give you some time to hang with Kate and relax a little too.)
Post a Comment