Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Evidence that I am a bad mom!

You are about to witness pure, unaltered evidence that I am a horribly bad mom.  I mean, what mom could send their kid to school looking like this?  How could any mom force her child to continue with a hair style when her child is weeping, whaling, gnashing her teeth at how horrible it is?  Just look at how revolting this hair is!  Neeley could not possibly be expected to leave the house with such a do.  What mother does this?  What mother would spend time curling a girls hair?  Come on, that is just awful.  It is a wonder we got Neeley out of the house this morning with such disgusting hair!!








This do, on the other hand, was OK for Neeley to be seen out in public with. I will never get it. And just think, I have 3 more lovely girls to do hair for!

3 comments:

Circe said...

I'd be upset too if the back of my head looked like a wagon wheel! Ha ha...You do the most adorable hair do's. My girls are jealous that you're such a fun mom!

Jenny said...

The funny thing is, the wagon wheel do is the one she liked! I can never figure them out.

Sarah said...

that last one is so cool. I love it. so tricky. Glad to hear she knows what she likes!