Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Bliss!




Although you may be Daddy's little buddy by day (the only girl in the house that will watch football with Dad!), you have been my little buddy at night!  All of my other girls have been sleeping through the night by week 9, but not you.  You have been holding out, enjoying one more feeding during the middle of the night.  If you know me, you know that I need at least 8 hours of sleep during the night to survive.  I am very serious about sleep and the sleep my kids get so this was nearly throwing me over the edge.  Until this week of course.  You have finally decided that it is ok to sleep through the night.  I can't tell you how blissful it was the first night when I woke up and realized that you were still sleeping.  Now we are on day 6 of you sleeping all night and so I can finally believe that it is here to stay.  I love being able to feed you at 10 p.m. and not see you again until at least 7 a.m.  Now we just need to work on dropping that 10 o'clock feeding and we can have date night without a third wheel!!  So, even though it did take you until week 14 to sleep all night, I am thankful it is here!  Sleep well little one, because heaven knows I will!!!

1 comment:

Circe said...

How does that tiny little thing go 9 hours without eating? Crazy! Sweet dreams!