Kayla has been known to embellish a story or two or three. I would usually call her on them, but one day I decided to have a talk with her about it. We talked about the difference between fact and story telling. I told her it was ok to tell stories, as long as we knew it was one. So now, she will be going along telling us something and she will stop in the middle and say, "Mom, I am telling a story" and then go right back to it as if it were something that really happened. I love her imagination, but I love her honesty more!
Pictures are compliments of Neeley. The first one of course is a whale. The second is a picture of us on a cruise ship. Not sure why I am a giant compared to everyone else, but I like to think it is because I am so important rather than just big!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
A Whale of a Tale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment