Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This is me!




Hi, I am Kate! I am 9 month old and I can do lot's of stuff!

I love to eat real food. This morning I had pancakes, but my favorite is watermelon, oreos and spaghetti.
I can crawl real fast but my tummy never leaves the ground.
I love to smile and be tickled.
I finally learned how to say "Mama!" but I like to say "Dada" best.
I can palm my bottle and feed myself.
I sleep from 5:30 pm to 7:00 am and still take two naps during the day.
I have just learned that exploring the house is really fun. I can leave my mommy if I go on my own. But if she walks out of the room, I cry.
My mommy is afraid to test me again to see if I am still allergic to milk, but I really want ice cream!
I have really good eye sight and can find every little morsel on the ground. They are the tastiest! (My mom's not a very good housekeeper!)
I can melt my mommy's heart.





(Bottom pictures by my niece "Big Sissy Photography."

4 comments:

Circe said...

Little Kate is such a cutie! I think she sleeps about 8 hours a day longer than Tolly. She'll have to talk to him about that! He has no interest! Or maybe it's me forgetting to put him down! :) Oh, and I don't believe that Kate's mommy isn't a good housekeeper. I've seen your house and it's always spotless!

Lexie said...

She is adorable. i'm so sorry that those pics have my logo on them! :(
I am so glad & got a chance to take pictures of her!!!
~Lexie

ang said...

Cute post Jen! Miss you guys, even though it hasn't been that long since I've seen ya, technology troubles have made me feel out of the loop for a while. I think those pics of Kate from your neice are SO DARLING! She really is so talented. Of course, Kate is just cute, so that helps too!

Sarah said...

Such a cute, cute baby!! Glad to hear she's such a model child in the sleeping world--I bet you love that so much!
Adorable.

And I don't believe for one minute that Kate's mom leaves crumbs on the floor.