Today we were talking about some deep subjects. We started out talking about what to do if someone tries to take you. Kayla piped in and said, "Yeah, like we would probably know if they are a stranger because they will have sharp teeth."
Later we were talking about how blessed we are to have all of the comforts around us and Neeley mentioned the people of Haiti. For the rest of the night Kayla kept mentioning things that people there wouldn't have. She went through the basics like food and water. Then she branched out to things like toys and TV's. She said "They don't even have doors!" And to that Neeley said, "Yeah and the bad guys could get in their houses without doors." Then it was Kayla again, "They probably don't even have milk and their bones break!"
Big thoughts for my little one's. I am so thankful that tonight their biggest problems are what is on the menu for school lunch tomorrow, or what kind of shoes they should wear for school. When I think of what I have to be thankful for, I couldn't imagine anything I may be lacking. So as you go about your day count a few of your blessing, but definitely watch out for people with sharp teeth!

2 comments:
lol! don't ya love littles!
Thanks for the warning I will look out for the sharp teeth for sure! ; )
Post a Comment