I am putting together a Biggest Loser Contest for anyone who wants to join. I just really need some motivation right now to lose weight and reach a healthier milestone and thought that I would extend the invitation to some women I love! I have done this in the past and it was a major motivator and inspiration for me. Hopefully it can be for others too. Here are the rules. If you would like to join me for some healthy competition let me know! * Contest begins Thurs., Feb. 17th and ends Thurs., April 28th = 10 weeks! * Donate $20 to the contest fund. * 1st place gets 60% of the fund, 2nd - 30%, and 3rd - 10% of the fund. (Can anyone say, new cloths???) * First weigh in Feb. 17th. First thing in the AM. NO food, drink etc. before weighing in! Weigh in with no cloths or with the same cloths you plan on wearing at the final weigh in. Everyone is on your honor! * Only healthy, natural weight loss methods allowed. This means just healthy eating and exercise, no pills, shots or potions. * Starting/ending weight will NOT be broadcast. Just percentages lost will be posted each week. I hope you will join me in my quest for better health, just in time for swim suit season! The last time I held this contest the winner took home $500. So think about the new wardrobe and body you could have just in time for summer! Join me! And feel free to invite a friend! Let me know ASAP if you are interested! Dates may change a bit as I am rounding up more participants to make the prize as motivating as possible!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Biggest Loser Contest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
JENNY! So I have secretly been stocking you for a while. I love checking in on your beautiful family. You have to call me cuz I've been playing this game with friends and family called Isa Game On. And its a blast! You have a team of 4-7 people and its 11 days and you compete against other teams. I have made it to my goal weight and watching so many of friends and family do the same thing. If your team wins you each get $100! I have played three times and 2 out of the 3 my team has won, lol! I really want you to play you would love it! Call me and we'll let my mother in law know and get your product ordered. Be a 130lbs with me girl! I know you've been working hard but cleansing is the way to go. Call me 208-312-4149 and plus I MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment