Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear Leprechaun!






St. Patrick's day was eventful at our house. Letter to and from Mr. Leprechaun, rainbow waffles, party with cousins and fun crafts. What more could a kid ask for.....a pot of gold maybe?

Dear Leprachaun,

I think it would be fun to find a pot of gold. I would like to meet a leprachaun some day. Leprachauns sound cool. Leave a pot of gold.

Can you draw what you look like?

I have 3 sisters.

3 comments:

ang said...

Looks like fun Jenny! I totally saw those rainbow waffles on a blog, you did a great job, they look awesome!

Ashby Family said...

The rainbow waffles are awesome! Maybe next year I'll do something more than green macaroni and cheese and leprachaun foot prints on the table : )

Sarah said...

Oh man! I LOVE the waffles! Gonna have to put those on the menu next year. Sooo cute!!