We are so excited for the upcoming year. Our baby will be turning 8 and will have the opportunity to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In anticipation of this, we got to go to a special meeting with her so she could learn more about her special day, see the baptismal font and celebrate. She was tickled to get this special white towel with her name on it to use as she comes out of the waters of baptism. I can't wait for this special day and am so proud of her decision and excitement to be baptized. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel. She loves to read the scriptures every night as a family as well as on her own. She is currently trying to memorize all of the articles of faith and has memorized 10 of them so far. In my wildest dreams I could not have imagined a more loving, smart, obedient beautiful daughter. We love you Neeley and can't wait for October when you turn eight!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Great to be 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's frozen in my mind at about age three, so I'm afraid I cannot accept the fact that she will turn eight this year!! Geesh!
What a cutie, though.
Great news for Jeremy health-wise, except the not-knowing what's wrong. And one blue crayon turned your clothes blue? I've ruined clothes with lipstick, but surprisingly, never a crayon. I love Neeley's little face with her towel. It's going to be a great year with all these baptisms!
Post a Comment