Saturday, October 15, 2011

Little L!






Little Lilah is not so little any more. Starting Miss Bicki (that's how Lilah says Miss Vicki) is a tradition at our house. The first thing on the agenda is back to school night. She knew all about the apple magnet and placemat that you get to make there and boy was she excited! After BTS we went on a special date to get some frozen yogurt. I am so thankful that Lilah has matured over the past year and is really quite like-able now! She is kind and loves to take care of little sis Kate!


On her first day she followed the footprints down to her classroom and didn't skip a beat as she kissed my goodbye and went off to begin her big adventures!






2 comments:

ang said...

That just KILLS me! I can't imagine where the time has gone--Lilah going to Miss Vicki's!?! Holy Cow! She still has her cute baby face though, so I feel better about that! Oh dear Jenny, we are getting old. I miss ya--remembered you are moving soon, right? Need anything? I'm here and can help. Talk to you soon. :)

Sarah said...

Geesh, she looks so grown up there standing with her back pack.

Where are you moving to? (just looking at that above comment). I think you and Jeremy have us beat at number of times moved!
Keep us posted!