Monday, October 7, 2013

New Fan


Jeremy and his brothers have had season tickets to the Ute football games for years now.  I got to go to an occasional game when there was an extra ticket but never all the time.  I was so excited when I got my very own season ticket for college football, even if I had to move to Arizona to get it!!  At our first game I leaned over and asked Jer who he will cheer for next year when the Utes come in town and play ASU.  Of course he was quick to answer, "The Utes but we may need to sit elsewhere!"  The first game was 110 degrees and with all the people jammed in and the humidity it was really like 120.  No Joke!  Jer just kept looking at me and saying, "I have never seen you sweat so bad in your life!!"  Me neither.  Despite the heat we had a great time!  Next game wasn't near as hot but I brought my personal fan just in case.  It's really fun to go out to dinner before the game, stop by our favorite Herb shop ;) and head over to the game!  And yes I am part Sun Devil!

1 comment:

Circe said...

What in the heck is an "herb shop?" lol