Neeley's grand wish from Santa this year was an Easy Bake oven! Which by the way is not so easy when you have a 2 year old who wants to join in as much as a 4 year old. She kept trying to stick stuff in the oven while Neeley and I were mixing!
Our first gourmet creations were some pink my little pony cookies with white icing. We mixed them up and then stuck them in the EASY bake oven. Well it turns out that it was not as easy as I thought it would be. You see, Santa (I love having someone to blame) forgot to put a bulb in the oven! So our first attempt at EASY bake cookies actually got cooked in our toaster oven instead! But neither Neeley nor Kayla seemed to mind since they got to eat the finished product! I think we have some future chefs in the family!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Easy Baking!
Labels:
Easy Bake Oven,
Kayla,
Neeley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All the Dopp girls (and Jeremy!) are adorable! I think every family goes through ONE and only one Easy Bake Oven!
Post a Comment