What a journey we've begun!
Runny noses, fever, crying, Neeley, whining, tissues, tissues, runny noses, tissues, Kayla, raw noses, hand washing, jammie days, runny noses, staying home, etc...
I am so sorry you guys are sick. I hope the baby doesn't get it! Feel better soon! I also hope it doesn't turn into croup. That is really making the rounds. We have been lucky so far... no sickness here. I hope the worst is over for you.
I feel for you. I hope your girls start feeling better soon. Neeley should be in add for childrens medicine it looks like you staged that picture.
That is REALLY sad!! Poor little things! Good luck!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so sorry you guys are sick. I hope the baby doesn't get it! Feel better soon! I also hope it doesn't turn into croup. That is really making the rounds. We have been lucky so far... no sickness here. I hope the worst is over for you.
I feel for you. I hope your girls start feeling better soon. Neeley should be in add for childrens medicine it looks like you staged that picture.
That is REALLY sad!! Poor little things! Good luck!
Post a Comment