Being Valentines day and all I thought I would make a tribute to the ONE I love most!
Jeremy, you keep me sane in a sea of pink. You are the one I turn to when I need to be grounded. You have taught me how to dream and take a leap in life. With you there has never been a dull moment! I would follow you anywhere, even to Las Vegas!
I love the way you tickle the girls and take them into the ring when you get done with work for the day. I love when you go shopping and come home with lots of gifts for me just because and not even one thing for yourself. I love that you love shopping! I love that you know what will look better on me than I do! I love that you have been letting me sleep in since the baby was born. I love to hear you talk business. I love how you treat your mom and dad! I love that you are always researching for our next great trip! I love that you call me before you go into and meeting and then again when you get out! I love it when you fall asleep while I scratch your back each night. I love that you know me better than I do. I love it that we like to watch the same shows and hate the same shows too! I love your scruffly kisses! I love how you bake bread ;) (Ryan you know what I'm talking about here!)
But most of all, I love that you love me!!

3 comments:
Yep... those Dopp boys have the baking bread thing doooown. :)
Baking bread does sound like a good idea...
Cute, Jenny! Those things about Jeremy are some of the same qualities Scott has. Bruce and Marlene raised 'em right!
Post a Comment