Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Sunshine!






I am so happy to see Neeley and Kayla with good friends. Neeley has dance with Jocelyn who is her age and she has a younger sister Amy who is Kayla's age. We have become good friends with their parents Angela and Cody so we all get along well. It is so fun to see the girls get together and play. Today they were all playing dress up. They all looked so cute in their princess dresses!  I think Amy and Kayla had on a few layers of cuteness!  What a ray of sunshine to see good friends playing together!

Angela, their mom, made us this scrapbook for Lilah.  I was amazed to see how much time she spent making an entire scrapbook!  I don't even take the time to make them anymore so for someone else to do it for me, I can't believe it!  Every page is just perfectly crafted with the cutest things and they all have a part of the song you are my sunshine!  Today, this book is my sunshine!
And the last little ray of sunshine I am sure even Nikki can relate with.  Jeremy loves to put the girls on the fridge.  They think it is so fun!  Kayla never wants to come down.  We were just making cookies together and Neeley is still licking her "gator"!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Wow what a good present idea. That is awesome. Yes I can relate and I hope that he doesn't leave them there screaming like he did me.