What a journey we've begun!
All your Easter pictures are so cute! My kids are jealous of your giant slide. Wow! Tiffany is having a love box giveaway on her site. Maybe you could win! Hope you had a beautiful day!
I love it you guys. We hope we can help you put it to good use this coming summer. That pic of Kayla's hair is awesome!
The picture of Kayla's hair needs to be enlarged and framed! So, so cute, and so funny! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
All your Easter pictures are so cute! My kids are jealous of your giant slide. Wow! Tiffany is having a love box giveaway on her site. Maybe you could win! Hope you had a beautiful day!
I love it you guys. We hope we can help you put it to good use this coming summer. That pic of Kayla's hair is awesome!
The picture of Kayla's hair needs to be enlarged and framed! So, so cute, and so funny! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment