My niece Golda wrote this poem. I found it very profound and beautiful, especially coming from a tween. Golda, you really are an artist in many ways. You can play the flute, draw, sing, act and now write poetry very beautifully! Thanks for giving me a little pick me up on this snowy day!
Snow Storm
It sounded like slow skating over a fresh pond.
It tasted like the softest icicles.
It felt like angels nudging me ever so softly.
Looked like silver beads falling lightly.
I feel cold and calm.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Golda's Poetry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a supportive aunt! Thanks for posting that. I don't know if Golda will be happy or mortified, being a "tween!" But it's a perfect poem for today. Have a good one! :)
I wasn't sure how old she is exactly so I figured tween was safe. I hope she knows I mean well!
Post a Comment