This has been a rough week for our family and without Jeremy we wouldn't have been able to hold it all together! He really has been a super Dad. I spent two days of our vacation in the hotel room sick and Jeremy took the girls to Disneyland by himself. Since getting home I have had two more gallstone attacks and he has taken over the household. He has done everything from getting the girls dressed and fed, playing ref between them, keeping up on the house and dishes, waiting on me hand and foot, messaging my back, keeping the girls out of my hair, grocery shopping and anything else you can think of. Now he is doing the frustrating task of trying to get Lilah to have a bottle so that I can have surgery. Never once have I heard him complain. He has kept it all positive. He has been going around the house teasing the girls, singing to the baby and talking me out of a lot of stress! I feel remiss that his birthday came and went without a lot of fuss from us. This is the first time in 10 years that he hasn't had some sort of surprise from me! At least we managed to get him one of his favorite birthday treats, a Parsons cake!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Super Dad!
Happy birthday baby! I will make it up to you soon! Thanks for taking superb care of us all! Without you we would be lost! You are my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jenny, call me and I will take your kids, any time, for as long as you want. I'm so sorry you have been sick! My friend Michelle had gall stone surgery, so if you want to talk to her, contact her via her blog. Let us know what we can do to help!
Jen, I'm sorry you aren't feeling better. I should have called to check on you. I thought you were on the mend. Keep us posted. We are here when you need us!
Jenny--surgery? Gall bladder attacks? Sick in bed at Disneyland? Yikes! I hope things go ok for you, and I'll cross my fingers that your baby takes a bottle. So sorry you've had a rough ride.
Happy Birthday to Jeremy!
Post a Comment