Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love Primary!



Today Neeley came home from church and was very busy.  She kept telling me not to look at her.  When I came inside I found she had gotten the mail and left this cute little service heart on it.  She had also made Kayla's bed and set the silverware on the table for dinner, both with service hearts.  I said there had been and angel to visit and started asking who had done it.  She got really embarrassed and told me to stop asking because her primary teacher told her it was supposed to be a secret!  I love what she learns in church each Sunday.  She has such good teachers!


Neeley is our big helper around the house.  The other day I went downstairs to get something and found she had cleaned up the whole play room by herself without being asked.  If only we could get some of that to rub off on Kayla.....

3 comments:

Gabe said...

Hey, that gives me an idea for FHE next week. I could use some little service angels around my place! It doesn't surprise me that Neeley cleaned your toy room. I remember babysitting her when she couldn't go to sleep because there was a library book on her floor!

Sarah said...

oops, that last comment was mine, not Gabe's. I didn't realize I was posting under his account!

Sarah

Ashby Family said...

What a great little girl you have. So sweet and thoughtful!!!