At our house we are ready for spring. So ready that we are wearing our flip flops and capris in hopes that it might will it here a bit sooner! The other day it was so nice we had to get out, so we grabbed a picnic lunch and headed for the park. The girls were in heaven playing on the toys and riding around on their bikes. It feels so good to feel the warm sun and and get some exercise outside.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Spring Fever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, I'm loving all that pink! You look great, Miss pregnant one.
How's that finger treating you?
You do look great! When are you due?
You really do have spring fever! I wish the sun would come back. On the bright side, you look fabulous!
AMEN! I love spring! You all look so cute and happy!
The weather here is so "tricky" lately. One day it's warm/nice out the next is freezing & raining. I'm not joking! I can't wait for consitant warm weather either! BTW- Love the pics of the kids, what cuties!
Hey this is Ang's little sister, she said I needed to add you to my blog so send me an email at Cassy.Jones@rocketmail.com so I can add you!
Congrats on the new baby! Is it another girl? :)
Cass
Post a Comment