Sunday, March 15, 2009

We love you Daddy!


Your birthday came and went so fast we didn't get a chance to honor you on the blog!  We sure have missed you this week while you were in Las Vegas with your dad and brothers to see the basketball games.


Why we love Daddy!-
Neeley "Why are you asking?  Cuz I like to give him hugs and I like to play with him."
Kayla "Because I like to give him really squeezer hugs. Because he is my best friend.  And that's all!"
Lilah "Dadda, Dadda, Dadda!"
Jenny "He is the best Dad any person could ask for.  He loves to tease his girls, tickle them and care for them.  He is always thinking of us and it shows by the little things he does.  He is the best dish doer, best pancake maker, best personal shopper, best friend, best dance around the kitchen buddy, best caregiver and best dad and husband ever!  I missed you and am glad to see you come home today!  I rely on you for so many things!  Happy be-lated birthday!


2 comments:

Ashby Family said...

So cute, I'm glad you have someone like Jeremy because you all deserve it! : )

Sarah said...

You've had a birthday, shout hooray!

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!