We are gearing up for summer at our house and had to do a shopping trip for sandals for the girls. We stopped first at Payless in the Layton mall. I found these cute white sandals and they were $7 so I thought that was an ok buy for sandals they could wear around and to church. Then we found that they didn't have any in the girls sizes. So the girl called and found out that the store in Clinton had them both and they were going to hold them for us. She gave me a $3 off coupon for each pair because we had to go to another store to get them. Well, I debated whether to go there or not but was glad I did when I got to the Clinton store. The clerk rung them up and said that will be 2 cents. I questioned her and she said they were on sale. Yahoo!! Sandals at one cent each, now that is my kind of bargain! Add that to the $2 flip flops at Walmart and my girls are set with a total of 4 pairs of shoes for $4.02!!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
What will a penny buy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gosh, that's like the olden days isn't it? A penny for brand new shoes. Way to go!
Thats AWESOME!! I love the rush of getting a great deal!
Post a Comment