I like to think that I am a dedicated mom who would do most anything for her children, but when it comes to sleeping out all night in line to get a spot for you daughter in the preschool of choice- I even think this is a little much. But apparently not too much though because I did do this. There is a really fun preschool here in the area where a lot of the kids in the ward are going to. I thought it would be really fun for Kayla to be with friends and it was a good school so I went against all logic and sat in line from 10 pm until 5 a.m. the next day just to secure her spot. I was so nervous she wouldn't get one and would have been so mad if I would have stood in line all night just to miss getting a spot (lots of parents actually did) that I had to be one of the first ones there just to be sure.
So Kayla, if there is ever any doubt that you are loved, remember this and know that I would do pretty much anything for you. Now get in there and learn those ABC's!!!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
School Daze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy cow Jenny, I understand doing that stuff for school, but not preschool. Wow, I bow to your awesomeness and dedication to your sweet girl!
Post a Comment